- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Thomes St, Norwalk, CT 068533 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,237 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $673,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: D:6 B:30 L:41
- Zillow Home ID: 58820283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Thomes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06853 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% higher than in Norwalk, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06853 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06853 home values.
- 8 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$653K321,553
- 280 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$822K332,092
- 10 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$639K32.51,828
- 3 Woodbine St Norwalk, CT$600K421,865
- 7 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$673K321,940
- 2 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$682K33.52,016
- 1 Woodbine St Norwalk, CT$835K32.52,412
- 286 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$687K321,558
- 9 Clifford St Norwalk, CT$594K331,747
- 5 Woodbine St Norwalk, CT$581K321,490
- 278 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$880K43.52,600
- 9 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$1.44M565,000
- 271 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$595K321,500
- 10 Clifford St Norwalk, CT$700K42.52,000
- 4 Woodbine St Norwalk, CT$693K331,943
- 290 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$777K331,942
- 7 Clifford St Norwalk, CT$609K421,984
- 12 Thomes St Norwalk, CT--Studio--3,246
- 11 Thomes St Norwalk, CT$652K321,476
- 9 Woodbine St Norwalk, CT$607K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.