6 Trescott St UNIT 3, Dorchester, MA 021252 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $339,000
- Price/sqft: $352
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:13 P:01825 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 63041402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Trescott Street UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% greater than in Boston, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- 10 Trescott St Dorchester, MA$478K633,414
- 49 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$543K933,834
- 49 Pleasant St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$280K311,044
- 49 Pleasant St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$296K211,012
- 14 Trescott St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$285K21942
- 14 Trescott St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$283K21942
- 14 Trescott St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$275K21942
- 51 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$567K834,128
- 49 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$298K211,012
- 11 Trescott St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$248K311,325
- 11 Trescott St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$251K311,325
- 11 Trescott St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$254K311,325
- 53 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$544K933,960
- 15 Trescott St Dorchester, MA$914K533,660
- 45 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$538K634,830
- 132 Stoughton St Dorchester, MA$568K934,140
- 18 Trescott St Dorchester, MA$527K633,396
- 128 Stoughton St Dorchester, MA$552K934,005
- 55 Pleasant St Dorchester, MA$524K633,987
- 19 Trescott St Dorchester, MA$590K61.52,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.