- Lot: 3.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,406 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,561 sqft
- Parcel #: R:2030 N:6
- Zillow Home ID: 57720743
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 138.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|4 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$793K||5||4.5||4,916|
|56 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$432K||3||3||2,456|
|20 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$937K||4||5||4,439|
|2 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$801K||4||4||4,369|
|21 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$675K||5||4.5||3,437|
|22 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$419K||5||3.5||1,775|
|23 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$578K||4||3.5||3,195|
|5 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$806K||4||4.5||4,110|
|88 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$381K||3||1.5||1,392|
|82 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$846K||5||4||5,407|
|94 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$509K||3||3||2,752|
|73 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$449K||4||2||2,560|
|71 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$736K||5||4.5||4,230|
|270 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$616K||3||2.5||2,195|
|0 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$617K||4||4||3,400|
|9 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$934K||6||3.5||5,761|
|244 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$638K||3||2.5||2,544|
|72 Talcott Notch Rd Farmington, CT||$507K||4||3||2,804|
|11 Vine Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$648K||4||4.5||3,011|
|274 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$1.26M||5||7||5,523|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!