6 W 31st St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $47,820
- Price/sqft: $36
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: S0001590002
- Zillow Home ID: 12538558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 W 31st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 4 W 31st St Richmond, VA$104K211,036
- 4 W 31st St Richmond, VA$92K211,036
- 8 W 31st St Richmond, VA$121K421,460
- 2 W 31st St Richmond, VA$107K21967
- 200 W 31st St Richmond, VA$94K--1884
- 202 W 31st St Richmond, VA$94K21788
- 3101 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$129K322,091
- 3105 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$124K--11,727
- 5 W Blake Ln Richmond, VA$107K--11,368
- 7 W Blake Ln Richmond, VA$136K42.52,012
- 6 W 31st St Richmond, VA$106K11--
- 3107 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$77K21.51,400
- 204 W 31st St Richmond, VA$90K21720
- 9 W 31st St # A Richmond, VA--------
- 9 W 31st St Richmond, VA$66K--11,090
- 11 W 31st St Richmond, VA$82K--1847
- 101 W Blake Ln Richmond, VA$102K21777
- 3109 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$72K111,008
- 105 W Blake Ln Richmond, VA$136K422,421
- 201 W 31st St Richmond, VA$65K21860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.