- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 W Glen Ave, Port Chester, NY 105734 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Lovely Front Porch, Fireplace in Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Bedroom and full bath on man level
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 0
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55480113506000020480000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33085024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 W Glen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10573, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Port Chester, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10573 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10573 home values.
- 4 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$856K311,368
- 10 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$464K422,120
- 2 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$399K31875
- 116 Indian Rd Port Chester, NY$460K421,600
- 114 Indian Rd Port Chester, NY$384K211,488
- 14 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$691K432,732
- 3 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$371K21.51,421
- 5 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$583K322,646
- 7 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$364K31.51,399
- 1 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$549K43.11,920
- 29 Haines Blvd Port Chester, NY$587K32.51,910
- 9 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$446K31.51,974
- 23 Haines Blvd Port Chester, NY$510K31.51,412
- 27 Haines Blvd Port Chester, NY$357K321,433
- 9 Sycamore Ln Port Chester, NY$563K431,724
- 31 Haines Blvd Port Chester, NY$481K421,550
- 16 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$523K421,532
- 21 Haines Blvd Port Chester, NY$527K421,986
- 13 W Glen Ave Port Chester, NY$405K221,902
- 119 Indian Rd Port Chester, NY$793K422,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.