- Built in 1867
- Views: 2,330 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $491
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Security System
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Compactor, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Features \ Patio - Enclosed, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other (See Remarks), Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Garage Parking \ Detached, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, Heating \ Radiant, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Rented, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Rubber, Roof Material \ Slate, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Multi-Level, Style \ Victorian, Type \ Attached, Uffi \ Unknown, Warranty \ No, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03751 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59213409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $979K-1.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 209.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|8 Washington St Boston, MA||$1.69M||3||3||3,000|
|44 Washington St APT 3 Charlestown, MA||$520K||1||1||875|
|78 Washington St Boston, MA||$1.58M||4||3.5||2,748|
|32 Harvard St Boston, MA||$1.39M||6||4||2,445|
|30 Harvard St Boston, MA||$1.29M||2||2||2,521|
|2 Washington St Boston, MA||$1.04M||2||2||1,334|
|28 Harvard St UNIT G3 Boston, MA||$405K||2||1||--|
|28 Harvard St UNIT G2 Boston, MA||$405K||2||1||--|
|28 Harvard St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$664K||3||1||1,096|
|12 Washington St APT 3 Boston, MA||$428K||2||1||622|
|12 Washington St APT 4 Boston, MA||$471K||2||1||672|
|5 Washington St Boston, MA||$1.3M||8||4||3,552|
|45 Rutherford Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$518K||1||1||915|
|45 Rutherford Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$950K||2||2||1,700|
|34 Harvard St Boston, MA||$2.14M||3||4.5||3,450|
|10 Washington St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$465K||2||1||630|
|10 Washington St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$406K||1||1||600|
|10 Washington St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$698K||3||1||1,339|
|28 Harvard St UNIT 4 Boston, MA||$689K||2||1||1,093|
|28 Harvard St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$779K||2||2||1,430|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!