- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 White St UNIT 2, Salem, MA 019703 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:41 L:0285 S:802
- Zillow Home ID: 56125259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 White Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 6 White St UNIT 5 Salem, MA$266K31.51,266
- 6 White St UNIT 4 Salem, MA$338K32.51,364
- 6 White St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$302K32.51,306
- 6 White St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$299K31.51,340
- 3 White St Salem, MA$461K42.52,700
- 97-99 Derby St Salem, MA$391K332,900
- 101 Derby St Salem, MA$317K221,965
- 43 Turner St Salem, MA$336K211,275
- 39 Turner St Salem, MA$360K721,920
- 94 Derby St UNIT 7 Salem, MA$158K21718
- 33 Carlton St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$220K21.5971
- 4 Blaney St APT 1 Salem, MA$222K11630
- 4 Blaney St APT 3 Salem, MA$246K11619
- 4 Blaney St APT 4 Salem, MA$224K11560
- 4 Blaney St APT 5 Salem, MA$280K21960
- 105 Derby St UNIT R Salem, MA$308K211,295
- 105 Derby St UNIT F Salem, MA$328K42.51,350
- 45-47 Turner St # 47 Salem, MA$521K442,500
- 45-47 Turner St Salem, MA$521K445,280
- 92 Derby St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$228K22992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.