This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 278 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $125,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Fuel Type: Geothermal
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Hydro Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Info: None
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 014596
- Zillow Home ID: 72094384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-333K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06776, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Town of New Milford, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Milford.
Nearby Schools in Town of New Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!