6 Wisteria Ter, Morristown, NJ 079603 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $422,500
- Price/sqft: $216
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2405403000000006
- Zillow Home ID: 39460614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Wisteria Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Morristown, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07960 home values.
- 26 Woodlawn Dr Morristown, NJ$392K32.51,834
- 4 Wisteria Ter Morristown, NJ$417K----2,187
- 1 Wisteria Ter Morristown, NJ$414K----1,995
- 10 Wisteria Ter Morristown, NJ$419K----1,738
- 10 Wisteria Ln Garfield, NJ$254K221,052
- 10 Wisteria Ln Garfield, NJ$257K221,052
- 30 Woodlawn Dr Morristown, NJ$455K----1,850
- 21 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$425K421,374
- 13 Wisteria Ln Garfield, NJ$271K221,052
- 15 Wisteria Ter Morristown, NJ$433K322,090
- 15 Wisteria Ln Garfield, NJ$327K231,674
- 14 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$369K----1,488
- 23 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$376K----1,526
- 34 Woodlawn Dr Morristown, NJ$358K21.51,300
- 10 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$389K----2,028
- 16 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$428K----1,480
- 19 Wisteria Ter Morristown, NJ$352K----1,411
- 19 Wisteria Ln Garfield, NJ$345K231,674
- 8 Shenandoah Pl Morristown, NJ$365K----1,504
- 13 Woodlawn Dr Morristown, NJ$434K----2,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.