- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,825 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $271,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0155 B:0000 L:0059
- Zillow Home ID: 62826116
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-278K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 46.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Lawrence, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
- 39 Ridgewood Cir3 beds, 1 baths
1,224 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1960
|7 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$274K||3||2.5||1,563|
|4 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$278K||3||2.5||1,632|
|8 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$292K||3||2.5||1,907|
|5 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$288K||3||3||1,563|
|11 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$310K||3||2.5||1,632|
|3 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$277K||3||2.5||1,650|
|10 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$276K||3||2.5||1,563|
|13 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$307K||3||2.5||1,563|
|16 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$291K||3||2.5||1,632|
|12 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,563|
|14 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$278K||3||2.5||1,563|
|17 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$276K||3||2.5||1,563|
|15 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,632|
|95 Beacon St Lawrence, MA||$275K||3||2.5||1,780|
|27 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$277K||3||2.5||1,632|
|93 Beacon St Lawrence, MA||$293K||3||2.5||1,780|
|25 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$275K||3||2.5||1,563|
|21 Wood Ln Lawrence, MA||$278K||3||2.5||1,563|
|47 Wood Ln Beverly, MA||$529K||4||2||2,380|
|97 Beacon St Lawrence, MA||$273K||3||2.5||1,780|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!