6 Woodchester Dr, Chestnut Hill, MA 024674 beds, 6 baths, 7,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 315 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $541
- MLS #: 71597573
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stone,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Parquet,FLOORING \ Stone / Slate,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher,KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt.,OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH4_DSCRP \ Wet bar,OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Wine Cellar,OTH5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH6_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Tudor,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,385 sqft
- Parcel #: S:73 B:038 L:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 56320158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Woodchester Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02467 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Newton, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
- 7 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$4.59M657,280
- 21 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.35M332,870
- 5 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.37M432,666
- 8 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.51M43.53,732
- 16 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$2.42M85.55,805
- 159 Ward St Newton, MA$1.78M86.55,152
- 29 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.26M32.52,700
- 21 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$1.34M53.52,901
- 125 Ward St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.69M54.53,920
- 5 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$1.45M42.53,234
- 115 Mandalay Rd Newton, MA$1.5M64.54,122
- 122 Ward St Chestnut Hill, MA$793K41.51,954
- 171 Ward St UNIT 171 Newton, MA$797K431,890
- 121 Ward St Chestnut Hill, MA$956K32.52,702
- 116 Mandalay Rd Newton, MA$1.52M433,414
- 110 Mandalay Rd Newton, MA$1.81M53.53,960
- 14 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$2.32M54.54,300
- 11 Merrill Rd Newton, MA$1.17M523,160
- 20 Hammond St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.45M533,510
- 164 Ward St Newton, MA$1.76M643,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292