6 Yorick St, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Sold on 12/20/13: $459,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,116 sq ft
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $459,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Well maintained and recently updated day-light energy efficient ranch style 3116 sqft home in Mt. Park Lake Oswego. Five bedrooms and three full bathrooms with separate entry downstairs for in-home business or in-law. The best school district in town (Oak Creek elem, Lake Oswego Jr and Lake Oswego High). Free sport and game club for whole family (http://www.mountainparkhoa.com).
Main level has three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, large living/family room, formal dining area, kitchen, deck and garage. Bamboo floor in main living area. Large and bright living room, formal dining area and master bedroom face to south with spectacular view of Mountain Jefferson. The updated kitchen with granite counters, new appliances, large pantry and build-in storage and eating bench that fits 6 to 8 people table. Large covered deck with 180 degree view and natural gas connection for grill and patio set. Oversized garage with door opener and basketball hoop inside.
Daylight downstairs has two bedroom, one full bathroom, 2nd family/live room, kitchen/bar area and additional entry. The newly updated kitchen/bar area with granite countertop, refrigerator and wine storage. The newly updated bathroom with bran new upright washer and dryer.
Additional equipment: Garden care equipments (Gas mower and edger, Brower, electric branch cutter and other basic garden tools), large running trimmer in downstairs living room and more.
$2650/month, 6months lease request
Rent includes access to Mt. Park Rec Center :tennis, pool,gym. . ...
Tenant pay all utility
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- School DistrictLake Oswego
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Park
- Zillow Home ID48226023
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Middle SchoolLake Oswego
- Neighborhood NameMt.Park
- Parcel #00211988
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow79
- Basement sqft1,477
- Elementary SchoolOak Creek
- Exterior MaterialComposition
- Garage Size506
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- High SchoolLake Oswego
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$527,058||$490K – $585K||+$936||$169||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,810/mo||$2.2K – $3K/mo||-$42||$0.90||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 97035 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Lake Oswego as a whole. Among 97035 homes, this home is valued 36.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% less than in Lake Oswego, and 70.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97035 home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Yorick Street
- 8 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$515K53.03,444
- 4 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$507K53.53,571
- 3472 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$536K43.03,103
- 3560 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$542K42.52,847
- 10 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$531K43.53,998
- 2 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$518K43.52,752
- 3554 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$470K32.52,279
- 4009 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$605K53.03,513
- 20 Touchstone Lake Oswego, OR$498K42.53,048
- 22 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$471K33.03,126
- 3454 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$487K32.52,448
- 12 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$460K44.02,428
- 4005 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$650K43.03,731
- 44 Touchstone Lake Oswego, OR$456K43.02,507
- 4012 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$623K32.53,390
- 3445 Tempest Dr Lake Oswego, OR$516K43.02,960
- 20 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$408K42.52,348
- 18 Touchstone Lake Oswego, OR$736K54.54,238
- 14 Yorick St Lake Oswego, OR$422K33.02,500
Nearby Schools in Lake Oswego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005