60-62 Adamson St, Boston, MA 021343 beds, 1 bath, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1933
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $162,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hardwood Floors
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01247 S:000
- Pets: Cats
- Zillow Home ID: 59087763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60-62 Adamson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Boston, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
- 64 Adamson St # 64A Boston, MA$660K432,375
- 56-58 Adamson St Boston, MA$652K422,538
- 57 Aldie St Boston, MA$596K42.52,390
- 57 Aldie St Allston, MA$679K52.53,317
- 50-52 Adamson St Boston, MA$568K522,340
- 66-68 Adamson St Boston, MA$659K422,400
- 59 Aldie St Boston, MA$671K432,977
- 64 Adamson St Allston, MA$316K21--
- 65-67 Adamson St Boston, MA$577K212,520
- 51 Aldie St # 1 Allston, MA$415K31.5--
- 61-63 Adamson St Boston, MA$581K312,576
- 51 Aldie St Boston, MA$796K1144,045
- 51 Aldie St # 1 Allston, MA$443K31.51,000
- 13 Aldie St # 0 Boston, MA$537K32--
- 71 Aldie St # 3 Boston, MA$539K42--
- 46-48 Adamson St Boston, MA$650K522,340
- 69-71 Adamson St Boston, MA$661K212,520
- 57-59 Adamson St Boston, MA$637K422,520
- 71 Aldie St Boston, MA$1.05M935,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.