60-64 Carter StUNIT 6, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950
Sold on 6/25/12: $175,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:935 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:0053 B:0018F L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID56953504
- Days on Zillow544
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$190,241||$162K – $215K||+$481||$203||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,403/mo||$1.1K – $1.8K/mo||-$8||$1.50||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 54.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 91.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 60-64 Carter Street UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Newburyport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary (assigned) 4-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary (assigned) 1-3 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- George W Brown (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 1.4 mi
- River Valley Charter School K-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005