- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,365 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $1,355,000
- Price/sqft: $468
- MLS #: 71806383
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 10 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer - Upright, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wet bar, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Shingle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Drye
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:065 R:020 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56614723
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.03-5.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02481 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Wellesley as a whole. Among 02481 homes, this home is 220.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02481, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% lower than in Wellesley, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02481 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
|64 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.19M||5||3.5||4,034|
|54 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.73M||5||3.5||4,787|
|68 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.64M||4||5.5||3,697|
|53 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.86M||3||2.5||4,158|
|56 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$862K||1||1||624|
|45 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$885K||4||2||1,755|
|48 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.65M||5||5||5,197|
|3 Livermore Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.28M||4||3||2,410|
|48 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$996K||3||1.5||1,688|
|72 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.27M||6||4.5||7,226|
|10 Livermore Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.3M||6||3.5||7,074|
|42 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.23M||3||1.5||2,986|
|51 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.45M||6||4.5||7,830|
|41 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$906K||4||1.5||1,872|
|44 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.56M||4||2.75||4,098|
|9 Livermore Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.9M||4||4.5||4,839|
|59 Maugus Ave Wellesley, MA||$1.79M||4||3.5||3,320|
|12 Clovelly Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.22M||2||3||2,466|
|67 Abbott Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.2M||5||4||8,176|
|90 Seaward Rd Wellesley, MA||$4.98M||7||5.5||8,954|
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!