60 Broad St W APT 2D, Mount Vernon, NY 105521 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
There are plenty of shops, restaurants and grocery stores all around the corner. Additionally Metro North Train Station is a two minute walk and Grand Central Station is a short 27 minute ride on the express train.
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 6.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2133768495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Broad St W APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10552, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.5% less than in Mount Vernon, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10552 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mount Vernon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10552 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mount Vernon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292