- Lot: 5.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,104 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $99,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:13 B:07 L:03
- Zillow Home ID: 58081394
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $202-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06330 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Sprague as a whole. Among 06330 homes, this home is valued 78.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 67.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06330, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Sprague, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06330 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sprague.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06330 home values.
|58 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$156K||3||1.5||936|
|11 Grandview Dr Baltic, CT||$219K||3||2||1,820|
|30 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$410K||5||3||2,925|
|62 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$179K||3||1||1,232|
|63 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$213K||2||2.5||1,948|
|26 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$278K||3||2.5||2,492|
|65 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$276K||3||2.5||2,434|
|69 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$124K||3||1||1,120|
|61 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$170K||2||1||1,253|
|47 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$128K||2||1||1,098|
|32 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$357K||3||3||2,734|
|71 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$126K||2||1||1,048|
|16 Grandview Dr Baltic, CT||$143K||2||1||520|
|34 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$225K||3||2.5||1,774|
|41 Sunrise Dr Baltic, CT||$131K||3||1||1,240|
|27 Grandview Dr Baltic, CT||$188K||3||1||2,064|
|64 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$133K||3||1||1,400|
|18 Grandview Dr Baltic, CT||$132K||3||1.5||996|
|73 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$323K||5||2.5||2,557|
|52 Bushnell Hollow Rd Baltic, CT||$116K||1||1||540|
Nearby Schools in Sprague
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!