- Built in 1984
- Views: 332 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $198,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 141
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Parcel #: M:76 B:39 L:3694
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56770204
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02631 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Brewster as a whole. Among 02631 homes, this home is valued 47% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Brewster, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02631 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Brewster
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!