- Lot: 436 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 102 days on Zillow
- Views: 526 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 151857
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Mountain
- # Stories \ 1 Story, Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Basement\Foundation \ No Basement, Electric \ 200 Amps, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Views \ Lake, Fireplace \ None, Interior Features\Windows \ Handicap Access, Basement\Foundation \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Water\Sewer\Gas \ No Gas, Exterior Features \ Home Owners Assoc, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, Interior Features\Windows \ Multiple Phone Lines, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Exterior Features \ Balcony-Covered
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Parcel #: 09130022100800063050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 114430382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-298K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 12903 homes, this home is 128.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 109.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12903, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% less than in Town of Plattsburgh, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Plattsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (50)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 60 Club Rd|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plattsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!