This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,891 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Finished basement, 552 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: M:01012 B:00108 L:00215A
- Zillow Home ID: 56091997
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|45 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$323K||4||2.5||1,872|
|56 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$295K||3||2.5||2,067|
|47 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$309K||4||2.5||2,388|
|61 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$276K||3||1||2,514|
|65 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$292K||3||1.5||2,197|
|69 Derry Rd Methuen, MA||$237K||3||1||1,204|
|57 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$292K||6||2||2,478|
|43 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$328K||2||2.5||3,773|
|59 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$187K||--||--||--|
|71 Derry Rd Methuen, MA||$199K||2||1||761|
|67 Derry Rd Methuen, MA||$255K||3||2||1,404|
|51 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$274K||3||1||1,633|
|67 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,950|
|57 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$222K||2||1||938|
|42 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$247K||3||2||1,299|
|70 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$294K||3||2.5||1,868|
|64 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$319K||3||2||2,012|
|46 Booth Rd Methuen, MA||$314K||3||2||2,038|
|61 Derry Rd Methuen, MA||$299K||4||2||2,300|
|48 Comet Rd Methuen, MA||$261K||3||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded2.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.