60 Commonwealth AveAPT 1, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 6/8/12: $413,500
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:590 sq ft
- Lot:590 sqft
- Year Built:1866
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $413,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID59176376
- Days on Zillow560
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1981
- Parcel #W:05 P:01274 S:002
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$445,155||$410K – $481K||-$500||$754||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,513/mo||$2.1K – $3K/mo||+$7||$4.26||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 43.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 60 Commonwealth Avenue APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005