60 Crescent Pl, Short Hills, NJ 07078
Sold on 10/23/13: $2,200,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:6 baths
- Single Family:2,002 sq ft
- Lot:0.35 acres
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $2,200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Warmth and appeal welcome you through the front door of this shingle style home featuring beautiful, dark hardwoods throughout. An inviting staircase beckons you to each level of living in this rare, newly constructed colonial. The formal living room and dining room greet you on either side of the front door. Through the dining room, the perfect butlers pantry flows into the expansive chefs kitchen. Top of the line appliances are throughout. An 8 burner cook top, farm sink and two dishwashers are among a beautiful white landscape of custom cabinets highlighted by a warm, alluring full tile backsplash. Quartz counters wrap around this kitchen and a generous breakfast bar/center island combination features the latest concrete countertop. Windows and a sliding glass door open from the kitchen to a covered patio space with columns and bead board above, making this a sophisticated outdoor gathering place. An open pantry off of the kitchen has plenty of room for all of your cookbooks, storage, kitchen displays, and wine. Cabinets have backlighting and glass doors for a beautiful look.
The ultimate cozy and airy family room flows from the kitchen, where the hardwood floors are echoed with exposed beams in a vaulted, arched ceiling. A stone front fireplace with hardwood mantle is the focal point in this bright, sunny room. Overlooking greenery in the backyard is peaceful through a grand picture window. An informal entrance from the side of the home flows into the family room from a friendly mudroom with hooks, bead board, white and cork board, all ready for coats and notes.
On the second level there are two bedrooms adjoined with a full jack and jill bath, a third bedroom with en-suite bath and a large laundry room with two washers and dryers leading to an outdoor deck space. Just across the hall, a sitting room invites you into the master suite. The master exudes tranquility and luxury. Grey hues compliment a marble en-suite bath with oversized soaking tub and spa shower. Dream like his and hers walk-in closets are ready for year round wardrobes. Sleep peacefully in this soothing master with windows surrounding and a fireplace to set the mood.
Winding up the grand staircase is a third level loft space perfect for any activity or retreat. With floor space of almost the entire footprint of the home, there is ample room for the imagination to decorate.
Down the staircase, leading from the kitchen, just past a guest bedroom with full en-suite bath, the lower level open into an expansive, multi-level media room. Another bedroom with a beautiful full en-suite bath is the private, ideal nanny or in-law suite. Also not to be missed, is the Napa inspired stone-clad wine cellar.
Decorated with crown moldings, wainscoting, door, window & baseboard casings, this home is rich in quality and detail. Located in the coveted Glenwood section of Old Short Hills and steps to the train!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile, Other
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow143
- Lot Depth135
- Lot Width113
- Middle SchoolMILLBURN
- Neighborhood NameAn amazing place to raise your family.
- Parcel #1201606000000020
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count16
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38676801
- Elementary SchoolGLENWOOD
- Exterior MaterialStone, Wood
- High SchoolMILLBURN
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,119,224||$1.70M – $2.54M||-$2,255||$1,058||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,680/mo||$3.5K – $6.9K/mo||-$46||$2.34||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts New York Metro home values will increase 3.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 60 Crescent Pl
- 64 Crescent Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.05M43.52,478
- 58 Crescent Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.08M52.52,179
- 88 Great Oak Dr Short Hills, NJ$1.04M----2,248
- 30 The Crescent - Short Hills, NJ$1.33M64.53,740
- 84 Great Oak Dr Short Hills, NJ$1.07M42.01,380
- 68 Crescent Pl Short Hills, NJ$966K32.01,855
- 63 Crescent Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.98M54.54,509
- 22 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$1.24M----3,312
- 124 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ$1.11M42.52,636
- 82 Great Oak Dr Short Hills, NJ$932K----1,484
- 116 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ$991K----2,470
- 35 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$1.22M----2,855
- 50 Crescent Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.36M42.53,080
- 114 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ$1.01M----1,992
- 16 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$987K42.52,046
- 128 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ$995K----1,879
- 29 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$1.69M66.08,000
- 112 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ$975K----1,418
- 27 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$978K----1,694
- 12 The Cres Short Hills, NJ$1.95M75.04,412
Nearby Schools in Short Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005