- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 181 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: E275468
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ View, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0117600001
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58076485
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is 2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06360 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Norwich, and 176.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|54 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$124K||4||2||1,280|
|57 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$120K||3||2||1,333|
|8 Albert St Norwich, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Albert St Norwich, CT||$121K||3||2||1,050|
|61-63 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$165K||6||2||2,240|
|69 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$118K||3||1||1,030|
|50-52 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$113K||4||2||1,452|
|71 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,365|
|1 George St Norwich, CT||$110K||3||2||1,140|
|3 George St Norwich, CT||--||--||--||--|
|70 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$130K||2||1.5||1,427|
|7 George Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$192K||3||2||1,091|
|55 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$141K||3||2.5||1,296|
|25 Albert St Norwich, CT||$154K||3||2||1,132|
|78 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$118K||3||1||1,109|
|74 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$119K||3||1||1,249|
|30 George Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$362K||3||2||1,344|
|44 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$159K||5||3||1,964|
|45 Dunham St Norwich, CT||$128K||4||2||1,157|
|56 Geer Ave Norwich, CT||$115K||3||1||1,038|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!