60 E 63rd St, Hialeah, FL 330134 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,730 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 117 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: A2006521
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0421310290250
- Zillow Home ID: 43946063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 E 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% less than in Hialeah, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33013 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
1,890 sqft, 3,673 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 50 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$250K541,921
- 70 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$225K421,340
- 61 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$202K311,160
- 40 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$244K531,964
- 80 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$272K422,284
- 51 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$198K321,233
- 71 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$226K421,687
- 59 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$187K311,000
- 51 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$184K311,079
- 41 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$276K322,660
- 81 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$188K31980
- 67 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$217K311,532
- 45 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$179K311,016
- 30 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$207K311,464
- 75 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$227K321,181
- 37 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$196K421,293
- 90 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$240K421,663
- 6260 E 1st Ave Hialeah, FL$205K311,298
- 31 E 62nd St Hialeah, FL$245K321,712
- 83 E 63rd St Hialeah, FL$184K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.