60 E Central St APT 101, Natick, MA 017602 beds, 2 baths, 890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 890 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00000044 P:03460101
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56532379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 E Central Street APT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% greater than in Natick, and 67.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Natick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
- Apt 106$270K22966
- Apt 206$272K22980
- Apt 102$260K22833
- Apt 103$207K11652
- Apt 105$260K22827
- Apt 107$260K22830
- Apt 108$259K22827
- Apt 201$265K22886
- Apt 202$262K22837
- Apt 203$213K11681
- Apt 204$213K11679
- Apt 205$262K22849
- Apt 207$257K22817
- Apt 208$259K22825
- Apt 301$250K11817
- Apt 305$316K221,131
- Apt 307$288K221,031
- Apt 308$209K11723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.