This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 827 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $245,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Parcel #: M:06 B:002C L:00006
- Zillow Home ID: 60105135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-219K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 5.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|56 George Dr Vernon, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,078|
|55 George Dr Vernon, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,169|
|61 George Dr Vernon, CT||$200K||4||2.5||1,891|
|65 George Dr Vernon, CT||$187K||3||2.5||1,328|
|64 George Dr Vernon, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,078|
|68 George Dr Vernon, CT||$187K||3||2||1,902|
|52 George Dr Vernon, CT||$226K||4||2.5||1,891|
|51 George Dr Vernon, CT||$193K||4||1.5||1,891|
|69 George Dr Vernon, CT||$197K||4||2||1,891|
|48 George Dr Vernon, CT||$156K||3||1.5||993|
|73 George Dr Vernon, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,376|
|3 Bruce Dr Vernon, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,653|
|76 George Dr Vernon, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,078|
|77 George Dr Vernon, CT||$201K||4||2||1,891|
|44 George Dr Vernon, CT||$154K||3||1.5||993|
|39 Gerald Dr Vernon, CT||$181K||4||2||1,891|
|33 Gerald Dr Vernon, CT||$178K||3||2||1,169|
|33 George Dr Vernon, CT||$186K||4||2||1,566|
|210 Skinner Rd Vernon, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,169|
|45 Gerald Dr Vernon, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,463|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!