60 Guilford Ln APT H, Buffalo, NY 142212 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Additional Information: Beautiful Oakbrook salt water pool, tennis court and common building. Taxes $2,028. No pets. Owner will work with buying agent.
- Built in 1968
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108058325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Guilford Lane APT H
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 45 Guilford Ln APT 5 Amherst, NY$71K11893
- 45 Guilford Ln APT 3 Amherst, NY$82KStudio1911
- 35 Guilford Ln APT 2 Amherst, NY$67K11946
- 60 Guilford Ln APT G Amherst, NY$111K221,360
- 20 Guilford Ln APT 8 Amherst, NY$81K11893
- 65 Hamlin Sq APT 8 Amherst, NY$88K11--
- 501 Hopkins Rd Williamsville, NY$218K31.51,876
- 40 Hamlin Sq APT C Williamsville, NY$68K211,360
- 1330 Maple Rd APT 1 Amherst, NY$85K21.51,160
- 1350 Maple Rd APT 5 Amherst, NY$108K221,160
- 1370 Maple Rd APT 1 Amherst, NY$85K21.51,160
- 509 Hopkins Rd Williamsville, NY$166K31.51,227
- 1330 Maple Rd APT 7 Buffalo, NY$102K21.51,250
- 485 Hopkins Rd Williamsville, NY$280K43.51,827
- 515 Hopkins Rd Williamsville, NY$143K311,154
- 65 Guilford Ln APT 7 Amherst, NY$109K211,231
- 1340 Maple Rd APT 1 Williamsville, NY$127K21.51,160
- 533 Hopkins Rd Amherst, NY$200K221,434
- 525 Hopkins Rd Williamsville, NY$155K321,260
- 65 Hamlin Sq APT 4 Amherst, NY$80K11893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!