- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 385 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09446
- Zillow Home ID: 59278624
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $103-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06108 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06108 homes, this home is valued 8.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.1% greater than in East Hartford, and 156.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06108 home values.
|61 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$119K||4||1||1,265|
|63 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$119K||3||1.5||1,376|
|Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$119K||3||1.5||1,376|
|64 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$129K||3||1||1,240|
|67 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$116K||2||1||1,155|
|1 Remington Rd East Hartford, CT||$180K||3||2.5||2,294|
|68 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$118K||3||1||1,190|
|67 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$126K||2||1||1,155|
|72 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$122K||3||1.5||1,505|
|71 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$121K||3||2||1,448|
|75 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$138K||3||2||1,704|
|78 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$120K||3||1.5||1,396|
|51 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$132K||3||2||1,568|
|50 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$120K||3||1.5||1,288|
|82 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$118K||3||2||1,402|
|79 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$124K||3||1.5||1,556|
|47 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$122K||3||1||1,440|
|46 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$125K||3||2||1,480|
|86 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$118K||3||1||1,424|
|45 Mckee St East Hartford, CT||$133K||3||1||1,748|
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!