- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
60 Morse Ave, North Smithfield, RI 028963 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $163,100
- Price/sqft: $59
- Finished basement, 896 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0006 L:0098
- Zillow Home ID: 65940312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Morse Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02896 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in North Smithfield, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Smithfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02896 home values.
- 74 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$382K32.52,793
- 42 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$535K434,100
- 25 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$392K54.53,944
- 285 Morse Ave Woonsocket, RI$209K31.51,311
- 47 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$268K32.52,440
- 57 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$227K31.52,140
- 67 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$266K422,432
- 22 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$408K52.53,896
- 80 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$258K322,520
- 77 Morse Ave North Smithfield, RI$270K221,880
- 32 Warren Ave North Smithfield, RI$392K423,676
- 14 Warren Ave North Smithfield, RI$283K51.52,234
- 115 Great Rd North Smithfield, RI$209K41.51,792
- 76 Warren Ave North Smithfield, RI$170K21.51,008
- 286 Morse Ave Woonsocket, RI$138K32.51,246
- 263 Morse Ave Woonsocket, RI$229K53.51,973
- 91 Great Rd North Smithfield, RI$279K41.52,765
- 240 Alice Ave Woonsocket, RI$125K21720
- 137 Great Rd North Smithfield, RI$397K423,045
- 27 Warren Ave North Smithfield, RI$198K321,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.