60 Oceana Dr W APT 3I, Brooklyn, NY 112353 beds, 3 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Community Features: Fitness Center, Sauna and Steam-room, Huge indoor AND outdoor pool with kiddie pool, Clubhouse, dance classes, yoga glasses, etc. Near boardwalk and beach! Private Playground, Shopping seconds away. Mass transit near.
Call Anna at 917-957-2737 for more info or to view the property.
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Price/sqft: $800
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Sauna, Steam Room, Air Conditioning, Washer, Dryer, Granite Countertop, 2 Blaconies, S.S. Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 12.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Parcel #: 087201448
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59997219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Oceana Drive W APT 3I
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 909.8% higher than in New York, and 139.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brighton Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton Beach home values.
- 60 Oceana Dr W Brooklyn, NY--221,400
- 60 Oceana Dr W APT 4C Brooklyn, NY$753K221,250
- 60 Oceana Dr W # 2B Brooklyn, NY$744K22--
- 60 Oceana Dr W # 5 Brooklyn, NY$1.18M32.51,580
- 100 Oceana Dr W APT 6A Brooklyn, NY$442K22--
- 60 Oceana Dr W APT 1H Brooklyn, NY$715K221,230
- 60 Oceana Dr W # 2A Brooklyn, NY$735K----1,242
- 60 Oceana Dr W APT 2J Brooklyn, NY$515K21875
- 60 Oceana Dr W APT 3G Brooklyn, NY$767K----1,376
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 1D Brooklyn, NY--221,110
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 1G Brooklyn, NY$630K221,100
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$695K----1,242
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 6 Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----1,776
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 5 Brooklyn, NY$1.58M----1,973
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 4 Brooklyn, NY$767K----1,376
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$729K----1,242
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.61M332,000
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.41M----1,776
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$727K----1,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!