- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,150 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $132,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 204
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:07 B:0024 L:00001-0009
- Zillow Home ID: 60107655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $91-158K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 31.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (192)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 60 Old Town Rd 13|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!