60 Rantoul St APT 105N, Beverly, MA 019152 beds, 2 baths, 852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $251
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $169,000
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tar & Gravel, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 165
- Floor size: 852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0077 L:N105
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59223690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Rantoul Street APT 105N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Beverly, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- Apt 101N$175K11770
- Apt 102N$175K11770
- Apt 103N$156K11616
- Apt 104N$157K11619
- Apt 106N$208K22989
- Apt 107N$177K11793
- Apt 108N$184K21935
- Apt 109N$203K22946
- Apt 110N$204K22946
- Apt 111N$204K22946
- Apt 112N$204K22946
- Apt 114N$176K11788
- Apt 116N$217K11727
- Apt 201N$175K11770
- Apt 202N$177K11770
- Apt 203N$156K11616
- Apt 204N$157K11619
- Apt 205N$185K22852
- Apt 206N$208K22989
- Apt 207N$204K22946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!