- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 996 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 1984 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 211013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Style \ Ranch, Garage \ 1 Car, Construction \ Masonry, Status \ Pending, Interior Amenities \ Cedar Closet, Contingent \ Yes, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Parcel #: M:M06 B:0001 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 55952505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 44.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|70 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$229K||3||2||1,800|
|52 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$273K||4||3||2,000|
|78 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$219K||2||2||1,710|
|51 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$227K||4||2||1,928|
|46 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$203K||4||1||1,312|
|1000 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$351K||4||3||2,346|
|85 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$252K||4||2||2,060|
|82 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$263K||4||2||2,121|
|43 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$241K||4||2||2,317|
|40 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$252K||3||2||2,009|
|1026 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,340|
|92 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$275K||4||2||1,840|
|35 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$206K||2||1.5||1,354|
|97 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$221K||3||2||1,600|
|30 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$214K||3||1.5||1,530|
|100 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$232K||4||2||2,125|
|1020 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$169K||2||1||1,524|
|109 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$232K||4||3||2,021|
|27 Richard Dr Pittsfield, MA||$233K||3||2||2,172|
|1050 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$223K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!