60 Riverside Dr, New York, NY 100242 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Fitness Center
- Concierge, bike_room, central_ac, childrens_playroom, fios_available, guarantor_ok, live_in_super, parking, pets, recreation_facilities, storage_room, washer_dryer
- Unit count: 152
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11860052000600000000PHB
- Zillow Home ID: 79500201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- # 3203$3.46M342,207
- Pembroke Pines$2M231,487
- # 908$1.67M11727
- Pembroke Pines$2.15M33.51,826
- # 1801$2.5M33.51,840
- Pembroke Pines$1.88M221,067
- Apt 2C$675K------
- Apt 6E$815K------
- Apt 10E$798K------
- Apt 14B$1.8M------
- Apt 14C$672K------
- Apt 14G$2.42M------
- Apt 15C$1.92M11--
- Apt 15G$2.41M------
- Apt 16F$1.78M------
- Apt 16G$3.13M54.5--
- Apt 16H$2.12M------
- Apt 17A$3.18M43--
- Apt 17E$817K------
- Apt 18D$2.21M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292