60 SW 13th StAPT 2810, Miami, FL 33130
Sold on 9/14/11: $242,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBalcony / Porch / Patio,CLOS-CAB,COMPOOL,DISHWASH,DISPOSAL,DRYER,ELEVATOR,EXERCISRM,KITCHFAC,MGTONSIT,MICRO,RANGE-E,REFRIG,SPAHOTTB,VOLUMCEIL,WALKCLOS,WASHER
- Days on Zillow815
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #0141391162090
- Zillow Home ID92446302
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$449,777||$387K – $508K||+$29,313||$514||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,142/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||+$20||$2.45||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 6.9% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 18.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% less than in Miami, and 241.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
Neighborhood for 60 Sw 13th Street APT 2810
- Apt 1413$331K11.0722
- Apt 2004$354K11.5887
- Apt 2209$328K11.5674
- Apt 2806$371K12.0875
- Apt 2805$302K11.5739
- Apt 4006$606K23.01,418
- Apt 2014$312K11.5878
- Apt 1811$330K11.5675
- Apt 4205$532K23.01,467
- Apt 2419$245K--1.0488
- Apt 3002$340K11.5997
- # U3620--22.51,302
- Apt 1609$281K11.0674
- Apt 1407$281K11.0674
- Apt 1403$302K11.5722
- Apt 3203$304K11.0800
- Apt 1411--11.0828
- Apt 1417$281K11.0681
- Apt 3611$359K12.01,056
- Apt 2420$317K11.5878
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Southside Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Booker T. Washington Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Shenandoah Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Theodore R. and Thelma A. Gibson Charte... PK-8 0.7 mi
- Ada Merritt K-8 Center PK-8 0.9 mi
- Gordon Schools of Beth David PK-5 0.9 mi
- New World School of the Arts 9-12 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005