This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $462-510K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $5.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 2010
- All time views: 728
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $425,000
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Master Bathroom Description: 2 Master Bathrooms
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Shades
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Water Access: Other
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Front Exposure: South East
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Unit View: Bay
- Split Bedroom
- Unit Design: Lobby
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 39
- Property Detached: Yes
- Security Information: Garage Secured
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Rooms Information: Loft
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: Infinity at Brickell
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-116-2510
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 459
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141391162510
- Unit floor #: 36
- Zillow Home ID: 92441848
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.