A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $303,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Parcel #: M:155 B:044
- Zillow Home ID: 60014177
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06489 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Southington, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|61 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$316K||4||2||2,575|
|76 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$229K||3||2||1,598|
|37 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,732|
|25 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$207K||4||2||1,459|
|49 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,326|
|30 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$217K||4||2||1,488|
|46 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,498|
|10 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$185K||2||1.5||1,210|
|616 Spring St Southington, CT||$184K||3||1||1,128|
|652 Spring St Southington, CT||$182K||3||1.5||984|
|628 Spring St Southington, CT||$240K||3||1.5||1,870|
|604 Spring St Southington, CT||$254K||3||2||1,937|
|75 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$266K||3||2||1,758|
|662 Spring St Southington, CT||$322K||3||4||2,590|
|600 Spring St Southington, CT||$166K||3||1||988|
|91 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$254K||3||2||1,538|
|676 Spring St Southington, CT||$192K||3||2||1,401|
|72 Summit Farms Rd Southington, CT||$268K||4||2.5||1,932|
|592 Spring St Southington, CT||$180K||3||1.1||1,125|
|88 Spring Hill Rd Southington, CT||$206K||3||2||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Southington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!