- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
60 Sumac Dr, Madison, MS 391104 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 346 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $68
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 072E22B0500000
- Zillow Home ID: 58760513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Sumac Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 39110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Madison, and 32.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 39110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
2,916 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1254 Rice Rd Madison, MS$179K321,980
- 1249 Rice Rd Madison, MS$255K324,960
- 61 Sumac Dr Madison, MS$167K422,115
- 56 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$202K322,314
- 1258 Rice Rd Madison, MS$163K321,672
- 62 Sumac Dr Madison, MS$166K322,182
- 1260 Rice Rd Madison, MS$168K321,765
- 1241 Rice Rd Madison, MS$324K434,268
- 54 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$176K322,342
- 51 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$190K422,561
- 1264 Rice Rd Madison, MS$165K321,674
- 63 Sumac Dr Madison, MS$178K42.52,269
- 1233 Rice Rd Madison, MS$473K434,717
- 49 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$212K42.52,482
- 1268 Rice Rd Madison, MS$214K32.52,463
- 52 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$168K322,282
- 64 Sumac Dr Madison, MS$222K42.52,535
- 1270 Rice Rd Madison, MS$186K32.51,959
- 47 Wintergreen Rd Madison, MS$166K422,286
- 1225 Rice Rd Madison, MS$164K211,609
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.