- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 653 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $280
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0009 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56936230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425-680K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|14 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$440K||3||1.5||1,980|
|64 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$560K||3||1.5||2,427|
|10 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$607K||4||2.5||2,486|
|8 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$524K||3||2.5||1,914|
|66 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$437K||3||1.5||1,162|
|173 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$424K||3||1||1,529|
|51 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$479K||3||2||1,450|
|57 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$453K||3||1.5||1,441|
|175 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$568K||3||2||2,203|
|171 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$599K||4||2||2,901|
|6 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$551K||4||1.5||2,251|
|61 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$467K||3||2||1,851|
|177 Humphrey St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$453K||3||1.5||1,844|
|177 Humphrey St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$799K||4||3.01||3,962|
|177 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$973K||5||2||6,290|
|49 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$639K||3||2.5||2,360|
|11 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$576K||3||2||2,226|
|169 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$631K||3||2.5||2,523|
|57 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$591K||3||1.5||2,700|
|9 Palmer Rd Marblehead, MA||$606K||5||2.5||2,470|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
1-3 & ungraded0.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!