60 Waverly Pl, Orlando, FL 328064 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,777 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $141,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 362229174001040
- Zillow Home ID: 46266512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 60 Waverly Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Orlando, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 128 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$230K331,730
- 128 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$263K331,730
- 128 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$231K331,730
- 128 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$147K------
- 128 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$138K331,730
- 80 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$761K43.54,153
- 100 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$555K43.53,171
- 112 Annie St Orlando, FL$319K421,760
- 116 Annie St Orlando, FL$580K42.53,180
- 1118 S Orange Ave STE 205 Orlando, FL$304K------
- 130 Waverly Pl Orlando, FL$209K----1,730
- 128 Waverly Pl # 128 Orlando, FL$218K331,730
- 132 Waverly Pl # 132 Orlando, FL$201K331,847
- 1 Golden Oak Ct Orlando, FL$256K333
- 122 Annie St Orlando, FL$154K----1,730
- 126 Annie St Orlando, FL$183K----1,742
- 124 Annie St Orlando, FL$183K----1,742
- 1118 S Orange Ave Orlando, FL$100K------
- 1020 Golden Oak Ct Orlando, FL$152K----1,742
- 1018 Golden Oak Ct Orlando, FL$151K----1,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.