- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 4,609 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Parcel #: R13144
- Zillow Home ID: 57870390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 7.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|56 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,608|
|86 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$202K||3||2.5||1,458|
|66 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,572|
|85 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$195K||3||1.1||1,608|
|49 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,616|
|59 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$184K||3||1.5||1,380|
|50 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,572|
|70 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$173K||3||2||1,270|
|44 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,503|
|10 Alicia Ln Middletown, CT||$141K||1||1||876|
|4 Alicia Ln Middletown, CT||$206K||3||2.5||1,548|
|76 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$181K||3||2||1,456|
|69 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$189K||3||2||1,485|
|14 Alicia Ln Middletown, CT||$221K||3||2.5||1,548|
|40 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,566|
|20 Alicia Ln Middletown, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,276|
|26 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$232K||3||3||1,488|
|80 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,440|
|26 Alicia Ln Middletown, CT||$168K||3||2||1,276|
|73 Westridge Ln Middletown, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,312|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!