600 72nd Ct, Downers Grove, IL 605163 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $293,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 579 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0929205027
- Zillow Home ID: 4592852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 72nd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% less than in Downers Grove, and 423.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 606 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$314K--21,450
- 601 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$363K--32,418
- 7132 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$293K--21,300
- 7128 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$350K--2.52,240
- 613 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$305K--31,348
- 7136 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$349K--2.52,130
- 7124 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$276K--1.51,247
- 603 Ridgeview St Downers Grove, IL$396K--2.52,642
- 612 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$275K--21,313
- 601 Ridgeview St Downers Grove, IL$311K--31,501
- 7120 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$290K--21,300
- 7140 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$273K--21,300
- 602 72nd St Downers Grove, IL$346K--2.51,968
- 608 72nd St Downers Grove, IL$282K--31,406
- 619 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$274K--11,293
- 613 Ridgeview St Downers Grove, IL$301K431,330
- 618 72nd Ct Downers Grove, IL$252K321,344
- 614 72nd St Downers Grove, IL$351K--2.52,304
- 7116 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$294K331,800
- 7144 Blackburn Ave Downers Grove, IL$368K--2.52,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.