- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $235,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 7,616 sqft
- Parcel #: M:207 B:0542 L:00400
- Zillow Home ID: 96121681
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 06511 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among 06511 homes, this home is valued 541.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% less than in New Haven, and 81.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06511 home values.
- 20-34 Fair St-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 53,578 sqft lot, built in --
|614 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$806K||6||4.5||4,874|
|612 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$739K||6||2.5||4,480|
|613 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$513K||4||3||3,372|
|627 Chapel St APT 3C New Haven, CT||$133K||2||2||1,000|
|627 Chapel St APT 4C New Haven, CT||$133K||2||2||1,000|
|627 Chapel St APT 4A New Haven, CT||$128K||2||2||934|
|627 Chapel St APT 2A New Haven, CT||$146K||2||2||934|
|627 Chapel St APT 4B New Haven, CT||$200K||--||--||--|
|629 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$151K||2||2||983|
|601 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$293K||1||1||600|
|593 Chapel St New Haven, CT||$303K||2||2||1,302|
|Wooster St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|233 Wooster St New Haven, CT||--||2||1||1,100|
|235 Wooster St APT 3 New Haven, CT||$186K||2||1||1,012|
|235 Wooster St APT 2 New Haven, CT||$164K||2||2||1,012|
|78 Olive St APT 527 New Haven, CT||--||2||2||1,250|
|78 Olive St APT 328 New Haven, CT||--||2||1||900|
|78 Olive St APT 214 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||900|
|78 Olive St APT 229 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||786|
|78 Olive St APT 517 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||850|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!