600 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT 844044 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- formal dining, mountain views, pet maybe allowed with owners prior approval and with $300.00 non-refundable pet deposit fee, updated kitchen, wood floors
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 111210003
- Zillow Home ID: 11995243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Harrison Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% less than in Ogden, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 84404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ogden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84404 home values.
- 570 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$127K421,728
- 610 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$125K421,044
- 620 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$113K31.75864
- 560 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$130K41.51,728
- 605 Iowa Ave Ogden, UT$133K51.52,050
- 625 Iowa Ave Ogden, UT$112K411,674
- 1226 6th St Ogden, UT$122K31.75837
- 1206 7th St Ogden, UT$120K421,728
- 530 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$116K311,073
- 1218 7th St Ogden, UT$113K31.75837
- 665 Iowa Ave Ogden, UT$117K411,084
- 1206 7th St Ogden, UT$119K431,728
- 1206 7th St Ogden, UT$117K431,728
- 585 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$95K21918
- 561 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT$125K42.75952
- 685 Iowa Ave Ogden, UT$125K321,900
- 1203 Hudson St Ogden, UT$97K211,237
- 1213 Hudson St Ogden, UT$98K31990
- 1236 6th St Ogden, UT$116K41.75837
- 619 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!