- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
600 Hazelhurst Ave, Richmond, VA 232222 beds, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,982 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $44,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: N0001366024
- Zillow Home ID: 12531985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Hazelhurst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Providence Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Richmond, and 90.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Providence Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Providence Park home values.
- 606 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$78K311,392
- 601 Milton St Richmond, VA$77K--1720
- 608 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$85K421,876
- 601 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$66K311,080
- 603 Milton St Richmond, VA$73K21720
- 605 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$99K321,460
- 605 Milton St Richmond, VA$78K--1.51,120
- 607 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$56K311,398
- 3350 Wellington St Richmond, VA$89K--11,540
- 3314 Wellington St Richmond, VA$97K--21,193
- 3352 Wellington St Richmond, VA$70K--1720
- 612 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$89K321,938
- 607 Milton St Richmond, VA$76K311,026
- 609 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$101K31.51,914
- 3312 Wellington St Richmond, VA$75K21720
- 521 Milton St Richmond, VA$72K--1612
- 3310 Wellington St Richmond, VA$93K--21,000
- 611 Hazelhurst Ave Richmond, VA$65K31931
- 609 Milton St Richmond, VA$73K21.5990
- 3306 Wellington St Richmond, VA$100K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.