600 Hermitage Ct APT 1, Charlotte, NC 282072 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Large 2br/2.5ba CEO-level accommodations on Myers Park's premier street.
A superior alternative to the Ritz Carlton, this fully-furnished five-star luxury accommodation is perfect for an executive, corporate attorney, etc. or anyone accustomed to a high level of accommodation, whether for short- or long-term.
The property is ideally situated a mile from the Uptown business district, in a park-like setting, on an exclusive residential street, Hermitage Court.
Impressive stone gateways flank each end of the street, and provide a grand entrance to the neighborhood, developed between 1913 and 1925.
Our stately building sits on a half acre of gently sloping land, and faces a quiet lane with a beautifully landscaped median.
The large lot provides an ideal place for outdoor entertaining or for a game of croquet, and offers unmatched privacy.
The master bedroom, with a king bed, 400 thread-count sheets and down duvet (synthetic-down duvet available) has 2 closets, including a walk-in.
The bathroom floors and walls are tiled with carrera marble, and there are dual showers and a separate w/c. The tiled floor is heated. An abundant supply of Egyptian cotton towels is provided.
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, which can be joined together to create comfortable king, and the en suite bathroom is tiled in marble.
The kitchen is outfitted with Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a gas range, cabinet-depth refrigeration and Dual DishDrawers. A marble tiled floor lends a luxurious feel, and custom cabinetry with granite counters and an undermount sink complete the space. In-home gourmet catering can be arranged as well.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with measuring cups and spoons, roasting pans, mixing bowls, garlic press, etc.
A fully-stocked wet bar with ice maker off of the large living room offers a spot for socializing. The living room sofa converts to a very comfortable bed, and there's an elegant desk with a view of the front lawn and landscaped median.
The dining room, which accommodates 8, leads to a screened porch, perfect for al fresco dining and relaxing.
Furnishings include a mix of new, midcentury modern and antique furniture with original artwork by local artists Nico Amortigue and Arthur Brouthers.
All utilities, including broadband highspeed wifi, are included. Weekly maid service can be arranged, as well as nightly turn-down service if requested. 3 month minimum commitment, extendable month-to-month.
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2115865057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Hermitage Court APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Myers Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.4% less than in Charlotte, and 35.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Myers Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Myers Park home values.
- 600 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$1.04M844,880
- 600 Hermitage Ct APT 3 Charlotte, NC$290K211,400
- 530 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$863K443,095
- 610 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$1.25M43.53,237
- 526 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$917K42.53,005
- 522 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$697K422,161
- 607 Hermitage Ct # D Charlotte, NC$774K34.54,536
- 605 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$593K32.53,369
- 603 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$559K332,725
- 601 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$817K43.54,540
- 620 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$1.55M53.55,270
- 2014 Dartmouth Pl Charlotte, NC$421K221,495
- 531 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$931K32.52,850
- 2010 Dartmouth Pl Charlotte, NC$695K42.52,574
- 2018 Dartmouth Pl Charlotte, NC$579K331,864
- 527 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$749K422,704
- 2022 Dartmouth Pl Charlotte, NC$512K311,530
- 2006 Dartmouth Pl Charlotte, NC$801K32.52,445
- 518 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$872K443,691
- 615 Hermitage Ct Charlotte, NC$1.24M543,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!