600 N Shore Dr # 8, Bellingham, WA 982262 beds, 2 baths, 918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1975
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $212,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ N, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Outside Entry, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Exterior \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Types \ Carport, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 31, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Unit Features \ Yard, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, View \ See Remarks, Waterfront \ Lake, Waterfront \ No Bank
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 918 sqft
- Parcel #: 3803221881980000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 23627972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 N Shore Drive # 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.5% greater than in Bellingham, and 116.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98226 home values.