600 Ohio St, Racine, WI 534052 beds, 2 baths, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10290022
- Zillow Home ID: 70372808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.5% higher than in Racine, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Racine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53405 home values.
- 606 Ohio St Racine, WI$85K311,045
- 612 Ohio St Racine, WI$85K21974
- 4717 Graceland Blvd Racine, WI$96K31.51,351
- 609 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$122K----1,437
- 620 Ohio St Racine, WI$115K3--1,173
- 617 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$123K----1,420
- 626 Ohio St Racine, WI$120K311,212
- 625 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$113K311,167
- 700 Ohio St Racine, WI$121K311,236
- 4619 Graceland Blvd Racine, WI$111K321,518
- 607 Ohio St Racine, WI$105K----931
- 631 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$115K----1,194
- 613 Ohio St Racine, WI$119K311,319
- 706 Ohio St Racine, WI$115K----1,178
- 619 Ohio St Racine, WI$71K----873
- 701 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$119K----1,213
- 4618 Haven Ave Racine, WI$78K----994
- 606 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$94K211,008
- 4801 Graceland Blvd Racine, WI$187K312,565
- 612 Crab Tree Ln Racine, WI$143K31.751,775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.