600 Pacific Ave, Alameda, CA 945012 beds, 1.5 baths, 999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $551,000
- Price/sqft: $552
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Breakfast nook
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 999 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2113517653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Pacific Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Alameda, and 82.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 600 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$512K22999
- 604 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$644K211,039
- Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$1.96M645,497
- 1618 6th St Alameda, CA$603K221,422
- 606 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$566K211,221
- 1614 6th St Alameda, CA$722K321,516
- 1625 6th St Alameda, CA$561K221,342
- 1621 6th St Alameda, CA$418K211,274
- 1608 6th St Alameda, CA$694K311,108
- 610 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$811K321,583
- 603 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$695K321,332
- 601 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$488K211,037
- 605 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$618K211,085
- 609 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$517K321,765
- 613 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$407K21893
- 1617 6th St Alameda, CA--------
- 558 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$690K211,168
- 617 Pacific Ave APT G Alameda, CA$288K21709
- 616 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$1.96M645,497
- 557 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$2.08M--1612,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!