600 Partridge Dr, Argyle, TX 762265 beds, 5 baths, 6,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 14 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 12167883
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 975 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,132 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R134670
- Zillow Home ID: 27280445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 600 Partridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 341.1% greater than in Argyle, and 135.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Argyle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76226 home values.
- 109 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$533K424,370
- 201 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$704K435,077
- 602 Partridge Dr Argyle, TX$454K443,238
- 117 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$497K43.53,763
- 101 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$473K423,108
- 200 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$526K44.54,023
- 124 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$424K443,248
- 108 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$467K43.13,406
- 200 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$528K433,379
- 301 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$701K54.55,600
- 116 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$572K43.53,836
- 201 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$451K423,534
- 100 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$419K423,097
- 208 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$536K42.53,574
- 300 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$382K433,015
- 309 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$502K433,796
- 108 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$590K654,795
- 117 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$435K43.53,230
- 201 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$515K644,169
- 109 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$566K424,157
Nearby Schools in Argyle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292